Purpose of Role
Opensignal collects vast amounts of unique data on the real-world experience of networks globally. We are looking to augment our emerging business deal team to enhance our ability
to uncover real work insights from our data and help our fixed and wireless customers globally to compete more effectively and advance connectivity for consumers.
- Innovate methods and techniques to showcase Opensignal’s datasets.
- Work closely with the sales and solution consultant teams to answer the most important client questions.
- Produce top quality client deliverables in a timely fashion and in collaboration with customer teams.
- Manage customer deliverable schedule and ensuring outputs are on-time and to agreed scope.
- Create compelling ways to showcase Opensignal’s data and highlight the impact of our analysis.
- Seek qualitative and quantitative sources to create the most compelling analysis.
- Understand the global wireless and broadband industry and appreciate the broad themes affecting the whole market.
- Be diligent with the information we share, ensure robustness and be an advocate for quality within the team.
- Work closely with the Opensignal product, engineering and data science teams to validate and industrialise areas of innovation.
- Become a subject matter expert in Opensignal datasets.
- Collaborate with our data science and data acquisition teams to highlight the new sources of information we need, and how they can be used.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Scripting and programming experience using e.g. SQL, F#, .NET, Python, Perl or other similar languages.
- Strong analytical background.
- Proven experience working with customers and customer facing teams.
- Excellent and proven English communication skills.
- Highly numerate with the ability to explain complex analysis to internal and external teams.
- High degree of personal responsibility with a commitment to delivering on time and to specification.
- Natural curiosity and tenacity, a desire to explore, test and innovate even when things don’t initially go to plan.
- Comfortable in a hybrid working environment and interacting with colleagues physically and remotely.
- Experience of the telecoms market – with a focus on commercial drivers impacting the industry.
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Together, three leaders in the telecom industry; Comlinkdata, Tutela and Opensignal, have recently come together to accelerate their mission of advancing connectivity for all. As a trifecta, we’ve created data and analytics solutions that deliver new levels of understanding about customers’ true network experience and what is really happening in the market so communications providers and other industry stakeholders can constantly optimize their actions.
Our solutions already create extraordinary outcomes for many top communications brands around the world and will create even more exciting opportunities as we bring them together in the future, uniquely enabling operators to link their network experience and market performance in a way that has never before been possible.
With offices in London, Boston and Victoria, British Columbia, we are truly international, with employees working across four continents and representing over 25 nationalities. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, disability, national origin, gender and gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, veteran status or pregnancy or maternity.
We believe we are stronger when we not only celebrate our many differences, values, and voices but include them in everyday practice. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is essential, which is why we offer a flexible approach to work-life balance, operating in a remote-hybrid way. We’ll help you get set up with the essentials you need to work from home or the office. We also offer an attractive range of additional benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation packages and global company ownership benefits
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work)
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, facilitator-led training, workshops, knowledge bites (internal learning talks) and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexible working culture and the opportunity to work from abroad
- Charity matching, paid time off for community volunteering, mentorship, and DE&I program/committees
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials
- We’ll support you to set up an effective home office environment
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.