Data Scientist （Full time）
How you will make an impact…
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will collaborate with team members and other teams and support them with drawing insights from the data, answering statistics-related questions and develop predictive models for various products using the company’s rich and vast pool of data. The ideal candidate is adept at analyzing and interpreting the data, identifying trends and outliers and use machine learning to develop data models to solve various problems. This role offers prime opportunities to exercise and enhance your data science knowledge on a variety of unique and challenging problems.”
What you will be doing…
- Collaborates in a team to find effective solutions to data challenges
- Cleanses and verifies the integrity of the data used for analysis
- Provides support in exploratory data analysis and provides insight to other teams
- Translates advanced data analytics problems into technical approaches that result in actionable recommendations
- Develops data models from the early stages to deployment to maintaining the models
- Uses data analytics languages such as Python and SQL on a daily basis to produce solutions for analysis, prediction, and reporting
- Tests solutions for functionality, troubleshoots and resolves errors
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other relevant disciplines
- Expert knowledge in data science and statistics
- Experience designing, conducting, analyzing, and interpreting experiments
- Strong understanding of machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised)
- Strong programming skills (Python, SQL or equivalent)
- Experience with Keras or Tensorflow
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with scalability and cloud computing
- Knowledge of cellphone communication networks
Together, three leaders in the telecom industry; Comlinkdata, Tutela and Opensignal, have recently come together to accelerate their mission of advancing connectivity for all. As a trifecta, we’ve created data and analytics solutions that deliver new levels of understanding about customers’ true network experience and what is really happening in the market so communications providers and other industry stakeholders can constantly optimize their actions.
Our solutions already create extraordinary outcomes for many top communications brands around the world and will create even more exciting opportunities as we bring them together in the future, uniquely enabling operators to link their network experience and market performance in a way that has never before been possible.
With offices in London, Boston and Victoria, British Columbia, we are truly international, with employees working across four continents and representing over 25 nationalities.
We believe we are stronger when we not only celebrate our many differences, values, and voices but include them in everyday practice. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is essential, which is why we offer a flexible approach to work-life balance, operating in a remote-hybrid way. We’ll help you get set up with the essentials you need to work from home or the office. We also offer an attractive range of additional benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work)
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, facilitator-led training, workshops, knowledge bites (internal learning talks) and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexible working culture and the opportunity to work from abroad
- Charity matching, paid time off for community volunteering, mentorship, and DE&I program/committees
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials
- We’ll support you to set up an effective home office environment
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tutela Technologies strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.