Comprehensive and integrated International students solutions
Maximize your academic achievement with the smartest cost
A solution carefully designed and offered by the best Academic counselors and Immigration professionals in the field!
Let's compare some examples....
Cost of an International Student going to U of T for computer science
Without our solutions
- Tuition: $61350/Year (assume not raised in future years)
- Internship opportunity: poor
- transportation: $5000-$10000 (airfare)
- Meal Plan: $3000-$5000/semester
Total Tuition Cost 4 years:$245,400
Total housing Cost 4 years:$72,000
Total transportation 4 years:$20000-$4000
Total living expenses 4 years: depending on how luxurious your lifestyle is: up to millions
Total cost (Money Gone) $350,000+
With our solutions
- Tuition: $6100/Year, $11420 2nd year and on
- Housing: Capital gain depending on the market
- Internship opportunity:
- transportation: transit and domestic airfare
- Meal Plan: no need, grocery purchase
Total Tuition Cost 4 years:$40,360
Total Housing Cost 4 years:0
Total transportation 4 years:$20000
Total living expenses 4 years: controlled and supervised
Your Monetary cost without our solution will likely be $300,000 more than the Students who followed our solution, but if you compare the opportunity cost, the result is even more stunning....
- Lack of Good Intern Opportunity and no income
- Can not buy real estate and rent cost is high
- Won’t start to financially establish until finding a job
- Academic future is not well planned and guided may end up costing more money due to failed courses
- May end up spending a lot of money in parties or hang out with the wrong people.
- Good Intern Opportunity and income to pay for the tuition.
- Real Estate Capital Gain and assets for financial future
- Life skills of own and managing property, cook and organize
- Business skills school will not teach you by investing in income generating assets while studying
- Academic achievement and scholarship opportunities